Wednesday, April 30, 2014

clare gardening festival

Last Sunday I took a stand at the Clare Gardening Festival in Ennis. It is a collection of about sixty Nursery Growers, Artisan Food Producers and various Crafts People. I was selling my Summer Bedding Plants but decided to put in a very modest display of my Bonsai trees. I was pleasantly surprised at the interest shown in them. I met a couple of people who have been doing bonsai for some years in the Clare area. Many people showed and interest, and they seemed to spark the imagination of many children. I was delighted to have some of Phil's starter trees to give/sell to them (the cheque's in the post Phil). I would like to do something better next year and give a bit more thought to the display and have a few more starter trees/pots etc available...  




No comments:

Post a Comment